Monday, May 7, 2012

Casio High Speed Exilim EX-ZR10 Camera

The best everyday camera for me. Back-Illuminated sensor + high-speed shooting + sensor-shifting stabilization = amazing night photos. Has many-many features and ready-to-use modes, like HDR, HDR Art, HD video, high-speed video, high-speed photo modes, and so on. Optical zoom + Super Resolution zoom (don't miss with digital zoom, Super Resolution uses high-speed shooting and sensor shifting, I guess), so you have up to 16x zoom without digital artefacts. I use it over the year and I'm happy. You can see the examples in my photo album (some photos made with my old Casio EX-Z55, so check tags to know which camera was used). All the photos from EX-ZR10 were published without any image processing.
Order from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment